Today, we are going to know How to boost your immune system quickly. So Given the current state of COVID-19.
There is no particular interest in enhancing the immunity that feeds your body easily.
Foods can help to keep your immune system strong. If you are looking for some ways to increase your immunity during this epidemic.
Then plan your meal to contain these powerful immune system boosters. So let’s see which they are.
Immunity boosting foods List:
Here are the Top – 15 Immunity boosting foods List that boost your immune system quickly.
1. Citrus food :-
• Citrus fruit contains vitamin-C. Most of the people turn to vitamin-C because it helps to build up your immune system.
• Vitamin-C increase the production of white blood cells which Are considered to be important for fighting infections.
• The most popular citrus fruits such as orange, lemons are not produce or store in your body, you need to take daily vitamin-C for your health. Almost all citrus fruits are high in vitamin-C to choose from.
• There is such diversity for it but, it is easy to add a squeeze of this vitamin to any meal.
2. Red bell pepper:-
• Red Bell Pepper is a rich source of beta-carotene.
• Beta-carotene helps to keep your eyes and skin healthy.
• Vita carotene is a powerful antioxidant that can reduce inflammation and enhance immune function by increasing disease-fighting cells in the body.
• Broccoli is supercharged with vitamins and minerals, along with vitamins-A, C and E, as well as many other antioxidants and fibers.
• Broccoli is one of the healthiest vegetables.
• Garlic adds a little zing to food and is a must have for your health.
• Gradually civilizations recognize its value in fighting infection, garlic can also help lower blood pressure and slow down hardening.
• Garlic’s immunity-enhancing properties in the arteries come from massive amounts of sulfur-containing compounds such as Allison.
• Ginger is another ingredient, after getting sick ginger can help you to reduce inflammation which can help you to reduce sore throat and other inflammatory diseases.
• Ginger also reduces nausea. & also can help, while using it like some sweet desserts ginger packs some heat can help alleviate chronic pain.
• Spinach has not only made a list, as it is rich in Vitamin-C, it is also packed with many antioxidants and beta-carotene, which like broccoli spinach, can enhance the infection-fighting ability of the immune system.
• When it is cooked as little as possible so that it retains its nutrients but light cooking increase its vitamin-A and allows other nutrients to be released from oxalic acid.
• Yogurts that have live and active cultures printed on labels such as Greek yogurt.
• These cultures can stimulate your immune system & helps to detect diseases that are already scented and loaded with sugar. You can try to get a plain yogurt instead.
• Treat yourself with healthy fruits and some honey yogurt can also be a good source of vitamin-D, so try to choose fortified brands with vitamin-D, which helps in regulating the immune system in your body.
• Almonds are taught to promote natural defenses against diseases. Vitamin-E repels vitamin-C by preventing and vitamin-E is the key to a healthy immune system.
• It is a fat-soluble vitamin, it requires the presence of fat to be absorbed properly.
• Almonds are full of vitamins and healthy fats.
• Almond provides approximately 100% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin-E.
• You know turmeric as a major ingredient in many curries, but this bright yellow witness spice has also been used for years as an anti-inflammatory in the treatment of both osteoarthritis and rheumatism.
• It is high in curcumin concentration which gives turmeric its distinct identity.
• Color and exercise can helps to reduce muscle damage to Indians.
10. Green Tea:-
• A type of antioxidant green tea actually contains EGCG levels, which are another potent of antioxidant.
• EGCG is shown to enhanced the immune function. So the fermentation process turns black cheese.
• A lot of edge through CG destroys CG, while green tea is steamed and not fermented, so ad CG is preserved, a good source of the green tea contains an amino acid & L-theanine.
• That can aid in the production of John Fighting compounds in your T-cells.
• Papaya is another fruit loaded with vitamin-C.
• You can get 25% of the daily recommended amount of vitamin-C in single papaya, it contains a digestive enzyme called papaya, which has an anti-inflammatory effect.
• Papaya contains a good amount of potassium and vitamins.
• All of these are beneficial for your overall health TVs such as papaya TV naturally loaded with essential nutrients in which folate potassium increases white blood cells to fight vitamin K and vitamin-C infection.
• Kiwis are those nutrients that keep the rest of your body functioning properly.
13. Poultry Chicken Soup:-
• Poultry Chicken Soup is more than just a feel-good food when you are sick, with a placebo effect that hurts cold symptoms and helps to prevent you from getting sick in the first place.
✓ Ex- about 3 ounces of high vitamin B6 in chicken and turkey. A little turkey or chicken meat contains 40 to 50 percent of your basics daily.
✓ Vitamin B6 in basic amounts is an important player in many chemical reactions that occur in the body.
• It also widens for the formation of new and the stock of healthy red blood cells or both made from boiling chicken bones contains gelatin chondroitin and other nutrients that are helpful for the healing and immunity of the gut.
14. Sunflower seeds:-
• Sunflower seeds are full of nutrients including phosphorus, magnesium, and vitamin-B6, they are also incredibly high in Vitamin-E.
• A powerful antioxidant Vitamin-E is important in regulating and maintaining the immune system, Vitamin-E & Other foods with higher amounts include avocados and dark leafy vegetables.
15. Conch shells:-
• Conch shells are not, which are trying to boost their immune system, but there are many types of conch shells, some types of conch are zing.
• Many other vitamins and minerals do not get that much attention, but our bodies need it.
Our immune cells can act as desired varieties of Shell-fish which contain a high amount of zinc, include crab clams and lobster, keeping you in mind that you can consume daily recommended amounts of zinc in your diet.
How to increase immunity in home remedies?
Here is the Top – 6 immunity increasing home remedies that really boost your immune system quickly.
1. Turmeric and Ginger Tea :-
• The best thing about home remedies is that it has no side effects. It is like a precautionary measure by which you can become stronger to fight infections.
• To make it at home, mix 2 teaspoons turmeric powder and 1 cm ginger in about 3 cups of water.
• You can take it as boiled, cooled, and consumed on a daily basis. Since immunity is not like acne, these remedies take time to show real effect.
• So keep following a routine, and you will see an amazing change in the next time the weather change hits.
• This remedy divides into 2 major components:-
• Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties which can be helpful in cases of sore throat like mine.
• It can also reduce nausea, heat packing as a capsaicin relative called Gingerol.
• It also has cholesterol-lowering properties along with the ability to reduce chronic pain.
• Turmeric, likewise, has more than just one ingredient in curry.
• Turmeric may also be anti-inflammatory in cases of Osteoporosis and Arthritis.
• It can also reduce exercise-induced muscle damage.
2. Lemonade :-
• Ready to see what a single component can do with one-handed?
• Making lemonade is not rocket science. One cup of warm water with one cup of lemon juice can change your life drastically.
• It is considered as a good for immunity in Ayurveda.
• it can also help in weight loss if consumed on an empty stomach every morning.
• Vitamin-C present in lemons can increase white blood cell production.
• You might not like lemon during the day, but your body will appreciate its benefits in the long run.
3. Echinacea Tincture :-
• The recipe is simple. Take a jar full of vodka and add the herb echinacea.
• Close the lid and leave it as is for the next 4 weeks.
• If You are ready with the shot, which will not only give you a hit to your liking, but also to your need.
• Herbs can be hard to find and if you feel that we have realized all the options we have given so far, like there are too many remedies, then wait for the next one.
• If you like a little extra sweetness in everything, honey is the best solution for you. But, we have a grip here.
4. Honey and garlic :-
• This may sound like an odd combination but the properties of these 2 ingredients complement each other in every way.
• To make a magic dish, peeled garlic cloves have to be kept in a jar filled with honey. Let it rest for the next 5 days.
• Keep this jar in the refrigerator and take 1 clove of garlic with 1 teaspoon of honey every day.
• The effectiveness of garlic towards strengthening the immune system is well known since the early civilizations.
• Every dish includes extra zing, not just the reason humans started using it, according to the See You Supplement and Integrated Health Center, garlic can slow down the artery and help lower blood pressure.
• It contains a high concentration of sulfur-containing compounds called allicins that give garlic its immune-enhancing properties.
• Here taking the honey is not just for sweetness. Honey has strong antioxidant properties, which makes it the cherry on the cake.
• Do you need more reasons to believe garlic? If so, we have got more for you.
5. Amla water :-
• Apart from being a rich source of Vitamin-C, Amla, is also known as Indian Amla, helps detox your system.
• It is also efficiently increases iron and calcium absorption.
• Just soak the gooseberry in a glass of water overnight and you will get your potions ready in the morning.
• This plum is actually a very powerful source of many minerals.
• It contains antioxidants, aleic acid and gallic acid.
• The carotene present in Amla is also good for eyesight.
• By now you can feel that the remedy we have talked about has some other special content. What if we said there was no one in our final pick?
6. Water :-
• Yes, you heard it right. The treatments we talked about had water as their basic solvent.
• The importance and potential of water is often overlooked. Do you know ? Water is a strong natural immune booster..!
• Having sufficient amount of water helps in detoxification and better gaseous exchange in the body.
• It is also helps in removing pathogens better. Isn’t that what we expect from all those expensive face masks and drinks in a supermarket?
• So next time, consider again before taking a commercially available detoxing drink. You can already carry one in your bag.
• So these were my top 6 home remedies that you should consider making it part of your routine.
Best Supplements to Boost the Immune system:
In this article, there is going to be a lot of talk on various supplements that really boost your immune system quickly and I am not a medical professional.
so you should take it with a grain of salt, this is what I am doing personally when you should take any. The dosage should be just on the safe side.
✓ Supplements are meant to boost your T-cells and B-cells. T-cells are meant for the thymus gland , B-cells are meant for types of white blood cell that allows them to be infected with both potential viruses and any Are also highly responsible for such fighting.
✓ Alien invaders from of your body, and so, we are doing with all these are trying to promote T cells and B cells without any further rights.
✓ So here is the Top – 10 best supliment that boost your immune system quickly.
1. Echinacea :-
• Echinacea is widely used to fight infections and viruses especially the common cold flu and other upper respiratory infections.
• Some people take echinacea at the first sign of cold, hoping that they will prevent the cold from developing the second.
• People take echinacea after cold symptoms, with the hope that they may make the symptoms less severe.
• Many different scientific studies have been done on the effectiveness of echinacea. The problem is that scientific studies have been used with different types of echinacea plants and different methods of preparation.
• I have talked with many different people who are cold and Swear of echinacea to fight flu-like symptoms.
2. Billberry Syrup :-
• This liquid extract by Mary Ruth. Bilberry syrup is antiviral and stimulates a beneficial immune response like many other immune systems.
• Aging is an antioxidant. Research has shown that it can reduce the flu duration by four days on average.
3. Garlic :-
• For thousands of years, which people all over the world have used garlic as the nectar of health.
• But it is also contains antioxidants inside the vegetable that help fight infection and support the immune system.
• Now there are some scientific studies that say it works to others who say no, but I have somehow included it based on testimonials that I have heard from so many different people.
4. Oregano oil :-
• Oregano oil has antimicrobial antiviral and antifungal properties.
• Apart from this, oregano in compounds are also antioxidant anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic and cancer mitigation agents.
• You cannot get oregano oil in a liquid form, however be careful as it does not burn your skin.
• This is especially the Gaurav oil of oregano in a soft gel.
5. Olive leaf :-
• People have been using olive leaves since ancient times.
• It contains powerful antioxidants that help support a healthy immune system and promote overall good health and well-being.
• Now just as a heads-up, I get it in liquid form and it tastes terrible.
• I have been using olive leaf now based on recommendations from family members for many years, whenever I start feeling a little sick I am just going to get some olive leaf which usually happens again.
6. Probiotic :-
• It supports a healthy intestine and no refrigeration is required on this particular supplement by this drink.
• Tobias has created with advanced spore-forming strains that can go through the stomach acid and make it to the areas of the digestive system where they need it the most.
• This particular formula is also a probiotic to regrow your immunity. Helps to increase.
• Vitamin-C at number seven. Vitamin-C, often referred to as a natural cold remedy, does not contain vitamin-C in our body, but we need it for a better immune function, bone structure, iron absorption and healthy skin.
• It is a supplement that many people know as just a cool remedy.
• Although science has not yet been proven, there are some studies that show that it works and others say it is not.
8. Vitamin-D3 :-
• Vitamin-D deficiency leads to increased autoimmunity as well as increased susceptibility to re-infection.
• The immune system protects the body from foreign invading organisms that promote protective immunity while maintaining tolerance to itself. Vitamin D is highly recommended for this purpose.
9. Vitamin-E :-
• It is a particularly beautiful vitamin-E 400 immune health and antioxidant support softgels.
• Now we get vitamin E mainly through food that we eat in the body.
• It acts as an antioxidant which helps protect the cells from free radical damage.
• The body boosts its immune system. Vitamin E is also needed to give. Therefore it can fight off invading bacteria and viruses.
10. Zinc 15 :-
• Zinc 15 have hypoallergenic supplement immune system.
• Zinc is a mineral that is important for the body.
• zinc keeps the immune system strong and helps to heal the wounds and supports normal growth.
• Zinc is very important for those T-cells. Sensitivity to pneumonia and other infections is increased with low zinc levels.
Antiviral herbs to boost your immune system:
On today’s Top – 5 Antiviral herbs to boost your immune system quickly to fight against virus & infection.
✓ With all the fear of catching the new coronavirus, we’re not hearing nearly enough how to boost your immune system by having the best immune response, not only coronovirus but also anything that will compromise your immune system.
✓ This involves trying the best to fight off any pathogens, including the flu or, even the common cold. So here are Top – 5 Antiviral herbs to boost your immune system quickly & you can start using now to strengthen your immune system.
1. Goldenseal :-
• Goldenseal is an herb native to eastern North America. This herb is a powerful immune stimulant with antiviral properties.
• In a 2011 study, researchers at North Carolina State University’s Department of Microbiology found that the golden herb inhibits the growth of H-1-N-1 influenza virus in human cells when applied directly to test cells.
• The research tested the development of H1N1 influenza A virus among human lung cells.
• They found that the application of goldenseal alcohol extract to human cells infected with H1N1 virus inhibited the growth of the virus.
• Goldenseal did this by blocking the virus’s ability to transform and transfer DNA, and its ability to replicate.
• Goldenseal has shown not only to be very effective in preventing infection, but also to reduce the inflammation.
• Once the immune system has been activated against the flu, viruses, or the common cold.
• Goldenseal can be taken by mouth in the form of capsules, pills, tinctures or tea.
2. Turmeric :-
• This herb is a member of the ginger family and is also known as kurchuma.
• In 2012, researchers reported on a study conducted by George Mason University’s National Center for Biodens and Infectious Diseases.
• Where it was discussed that the tumor “shows promise in fighting the devastating virus.
• Principal investigator Aarti Narayanan said: “Curcumin found in turmeric inhibits the potentially lethal Rift Valley Fever virus in infected cells” Rift Valley Fever Virus (RVF) is an acute, fever-causing virus that affects humans.
• Research from other animals has shown this herb to be beneficial as an immune stimulant.
• The recommended dose to support immune health is 200 mg per day.
3. Licorice Root :-
• Sometimes known as sweet root, licorice is an anti-inflammatory and has the immune-enhancing the properties of Glycyrrhizic acid (GL).
• Recent studies suggest that Glycyrrhizin may inhibit Hepatitis-C virus by targeting the release phase in which Hepatitis-C infects viral particle cells.
• In fact, Glycyrrhizin has been administered by intravenous injection for over 20 years in Japan for the treatment of hepatitis C, and studies have shown some side effects and a significant reduction in progress towards cirrhosis.
• It’s ability to fight flu viruses and bacteria allows it to be used not only for treatment but also for the prevention of flu during an epidemic.
• The root of licorice is used for high blood pressure, water retention, pregnancy, or if a medicine.
4. A type of Vegetables :-
• Astragalus is also know as Milk Vetch. It comes from a type of bean or bean.
• Astragalus has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for nearly 4000 years.
• Early Chinese writing refers to it as a “superior tonic”.
• Astragalus is a preferred immune system builder among the natural health community.
• It is good for colds, immune-related disorders, including AIDS, cancer, and tumors. Pregnant women should be avoid to use astragalus root.
5. Olive leaf :-
• Olive leaf extract is a powerful tool in fight to kill viruses such as colds, herpes, and Epstein-Barr.
• Olive leaves have a natural arsenal of protective polyphenols, specifically oleuropein.
• First isolated 100 years ago, oleuropein improves immune function and provides powerful antioxidant protection.
• When purchasing this supplement, standardize the capsule to 6 percent oleuropein.
• The recommended dose for fighting existing bacterial or viral infections is 500 mg daily.
• It is best to start thinking about immune health before getting sick with a cold or flu or any virus.
• Now it’s time to start improving your diet, learning how to deal with stress and taking a list of gaps in your diet to help you to decide which antiviral herbs and supplements will benefit for you the most.
If you have any doubt about boost your immune system quickly, write to me in the comment box below and If you love this article, then give me your feedback, and don’t forget to share this article.
© Copyright 2020 – 2021
For any feedback on this website contact us- [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions