• Green tea is loaded with an antioxidants and nutrients, which is not only helps in shedding but it also stimulate the hair growth, treat hair loss and help with dandruff.
History of Green tea –
– Green tea is known as one of the best and Healthiest drink in the world.
– It was discovered in ancient China in the year of 2737 BC.
– Drinking green tea everyday has some powerful health benefits for the human body.
– Green tea leaves are taken from a plant called Camellia sinensis, They can be dried or dried and immersed in hot water to make herbal tea.
Benefits of Green tea for Hair –
• Green tea is best known for its anti-aging and weight loss properties but, it is also beneficial for hair.
• It stimulates hair growth by stimulating blood flow to the hair follicles as it contains caffeine.
• Green tea contains various types of vitamins and minerals as well as it is full of things that are meant to improve the quality of your health and possibly the quality of your hair.
• Green tea contains a unique amino acid called Panthanol and Theanin.
• These substances are strengthen the hair shaft and prevent oily crust from breaking hair.
• Green tea is a natural astringent, So it reduces the scalp sebum production. Dandruff can of cause the hair thinning, and later hair loss.
• Some hair guidance said that the astringent properties of the green tea can provide a scalp toning effect and eliminate dandruff Huh.
• All these qualities and benefits of green tea can make your hair healthy and make it strong.
Use of Green tea for Hair fall –
• Green tea is best as compared to other tea for it’s anti-aging and weight loss properties.
• It is also beneficial for hair & it also stimulates the hair growth by stimulating blood flow to the hair follicles as it contains caffeine.
• Take 3 green tea bags and immerse them in hot water for 15 minutes.
• Then let it cool in a measuring cup and use the last hair rinses on your hair in the shower with a hair mask.
• Take a mixing bowl and pour 1/4 cup of Matcha green tea and then 7 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil.
• Now add enough green tea to make a smooth paste but, do not over do it.
• This applies to your scalp and locks and then tie your hair and keep it on the shower.
• Rinse the cup well after 15 minutes then shampoo with a natural sulfate-free shampoo.
• For Scalp Massage, take a small bowl and mixes in 2 tablespoons of pure aloe vera gel, 1 teaspoon cold green tea, and 5 drops of pappermint oil.
• Mix the ingredients with a spoon and gently clean the mixture to cover it completely.
• After 15 minutes use this scalp massage before shampooing, your hair and after conditioning.
• We have already mentioned that it can stimulate thr hair growth by increasing blood circulation in the scalp.
• It can clear the scalp problem when we used on its own or mixed with liquid castile soap.
• Green tea contains panthanol and a unique amino acid that is said to make the hair shaft stronger and prevent hair breakage.
• Green tea is a natural astringent, therefore it reduces scalp sebum production.
• We can thin the hair by reducing the rate of dandruff and later hair loss.
• The properties of green tea provides a scalp toning effect and eliminate all these properties and benefits of green tea combined to make your hair healthier and make it stronger.
Use of Green Tea Hair Mask For Hair growth –
• Matcha is a finely powered powder made from specially grown green tea.
• It is full of most powerful and beneficial antioxidants. It is also linked to fighting diseases.
• It can be a great to the body and skin detox for your metabolism and it is a source of clean green energy.
• You are just going to use 1/3 cup of matka green tea and then some olive oil.
• So you’re just going to mix and you’re going to add oil until you get the consistency.
• Now you are going to apply the treatment into your freshly washed hair.
• You are going to focus on your scalp to get most blood circulation and reduce dandruff and all that good stuff.
• Then you are going to add whatever is left over to your ends. Matcha tea is very good, it’s not only for your hair but also for your skin as well as your overall health.
• Let it sit for about 40 to 45 minutes, Once it has only encouraged you to shower and rinse.
• You can just add a little conditioner to various treatments, because it really looks like henna treatment and it also smells of henna.
• So here’s my hair rinsed out with all the treatments. It is super fluffy, super bouncy. It feels really soft.
• If you don’t see any shine because your hair, it just hates being shiny, but you really like the overall treatment.
• So let me know if you have ever tried macha tea, do you use it on your skin or do you drink it.
• I will definitely be testing some skin and products and definitely giving like smoothies.
Scientific Study of Gree tea for Hair fall –
• So now we’re gonna look at a few of the interesting scientific studies around green tea.
• A study performed in Japan and they published a paper and that showed that, a Tumor that is implicated in cancer and arthritic diseases.
• The tumor necrosis factor-alpha also has effects on the hair and comb result in hair loss.
• Green tea is able to suppress the production and development of tnf-alpha which as only one result can be a cure the hair loss.
• Then in California (USA) in 2005, there was a more direct study performed..
•. It was tested that the effects of drinking green tea and more specifically its poly ethnic compounds on hair growth in Mice.
• The mice recruited for the study were all female and had also heard with spontaneous hair loss on the head neck and dorsal regions.
• Then the 60 mice were split into two groups Group A received 50% fraction of polyphenol extract from dehydrated green tea in their drinking water for six months.
• Group B received regular drinking water otherwise both groups of mice were feed the exact same diet and lived in very similar environments at the city.
• The research has successfully found that 33% of mice in Group A had significant hair growth during the six months of treatment, where as no hair growth at all was seen in Group B.
• The scientists are made a common theme in the research is that green tea has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which seem to be very important in supporting in the growth of new hair.
Side effects of green tea –
• There have been no reported cases of toxicity from people when who drink green tea.
• Toxicity can occur when we using green tea as extracted, however now green tea leaves contain polyphenols that doesn’t cause any problem.
• A higher amount of EGCG contain to be seriousissue, so in a recent review determined that if you take the supplement and brewed green tea is 338 mg -to- 704 mg per day is a safe intake level.
• If you’re just drinking the tea but an extract taken as a supplement contains a much higher concentration then just hot brewed tea.
• It has been documented that high doses of EGCG can lead to liver damage and aggravate.
• Any existing liver problems as such green tea extract should be taken with food and never on an empty stomach.
• If you are using green tea as extract and develop any symptoms associated with liver damage discontinue using it and see your doctor.
• It is a rich drink that is enjoyed all over the world.
• Drinking this and using hair products in it may reduce your risk of hair loss and even increase hair capacity.
• Most of the reen tea hair products are available in stores or online but make sure to apply them on the scalp and roots for best results. You can wash your hair with green tea after shampooing and conditioning.
• If you drink green tea instead, you can safely enjoy up to 3 to 4 cups ( 710 – 950 ml) each per day.
So, guys If you want to stop hair loss and if you have any doubt about how to use green tea for hair loss then write me in the comment box below and If you love this article, then give me your feedback, and don’t forget to share this article. Please SUBSCRIBE the Healthy Way Of live site for more informational articles as well. Thank you very much for reading this article.
© Copyright 2020 – 2021
For any feedback on this website contact us- [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions